- Proven over many centuries, the smell of Mustela mammal (Ferret) triggers fear in rats and mice causing them to flee!
- Around the year 2000 B.C., it is believed that the Egyptians were the first to keep ferrets for the control of mice.
- In America, during the 1800 and 1900s the “Ferretmeister” brought ferrets to farms and granaries for rodent control and small farms kept ferrets as a deterrent.
- From then to today much has changed, but one thing hasn’t: mice still love to come into our homes and mice are still terrified of our friend the ferret.
- You can have all the benefits of the Mustela mammal odor in a safe and easy to use container with Mouse-B-Gone
- Mouse-B-Gone contains the natural smell from happy and healthy genus Mustela mammals; otherwise known as the common pet ferret, its like a "ferret in a bottle!
- And in case you wonder where we get our ferret smell, you can be assured all of our ferrets who provide the product are part of "our family" so you know that Mouse-B-Gone is created with love!
Natural Mouse, Mice, Rodent, Rat Deterrent and Repellant http://www.mousebgone.com/
Mousebgone.com is your best, green, natural and most affordable source of
rodent control, deterrent and repellent products!
Here you will find an amazing natural and green product that is better than chemicals,
rodent traps, rodent baits, rodent control chemicals or extermination processes.
Do not confuse cat, bobcat or coyote odor with ferret odor!
Mustela mammals travel underground in tunnels while cats do not.
Thus, rodents do not have the same innate fear of cat odor as they have of ferret odor.
Mouse-B-Gone deters mice, rats and other rodents from infesting homes, outbuildings, barns, sheds, shops, garages, boats, and RVs.
Mouse-B-Gone is completely natural, safe, green and harmless to humans, domestic pets, and wild animals (when used as directed).
Mouse-B-Gone does not require the settings of traps or the disposal of dead or injured pest animals.
Mouse-B-Gone prevents the initial entry, and repels rather than attracts rodents as do traps and poisons.
PPS: Don't let mice take over your home! Click the "Buy Now" button Today!
As a direct result of our home being infested by mice and getting frustrated when they were on the kitchen counters, we started using the raw product about 1992.
After seeing the results over a few years, we decided that there were probably many other folks like us who would like to use something that was effective, safe for pets, and easy to use.
Our many customers over the years would agree with that!
We have been developing, testing, manufacturing, marketing and selling Mouse-B-Gone since 1995.
Our commercial customers include natural pet stores on the east coast and in Washington State and individuals all over the USA.